- Health History Questionnaire. To save time, you may download the form to complete and bring it with you for your visit.
- Eprescribe Consent Form. Print and sign this form to either opt-in or out of the Eprescribe Program.
- New Patient Demographic Sheet. If you are a new patient, or the information has changed, you may download the form to complete and bring it with you for your visit.
- Privacy Notice. Print to review and sign, and bring it for your visit.
- Insurance Cards
- List of all patient medications. Antihistamines will interfere with allergy testing and should be discontinued 72 hours prior to the appointment if allergy testing is a possibility
- Physician Referral if required by your insurance plan.
I have been a patient for a few years, by far the best staff and Doctor team in the area. Professional but also caring, they simply do what’s best for…